Choosing the Right Service
CESA 10 provides a continuum of services to meet your unique facility needs, but how do you know which is the right service for you? Selecting the right service for your project will maximize your staff strengths and minimize construction costs, risks, and headaches. In simple terms:
- Facility Consulting - Not sure exactly what you need? CESA 10's Facility Consulting assists customers in identifying facility needs ranging from deferred maintenance and critical capital investment, to health and safety, technology, and special needs service areas. We also help customers consider all facets of expansion and consolidation. This service is customized to meet your needs, your audience, and your desired outcomes.
- Construction Manager - The primary role of a CESA 10 Construction Manager is managing all aspects of the project from start to finish with the customer being involved only to the degree they wish.
- Construction Manager as Agent - The primary role of a CESA 10 Construction Management Agent is facilitating all aspects of the project on the Owner's behalf, from start to finish, with the customer being as involved as they wish and as needed to contract with and pay contractors and suppliers.
- Owner's Representative - The primary role of a CESA 10 Owner's Representative is providing expert consultation on all aspects of the project from start to finish. The customer and/or general contractor is in the driver's seat and CESA 10 experts are watching out for customer interests at all points of the project.
- Environmental Project Consulting - Regardless of size or type, all projects have environmental considerations. As a fully-insured environmental company, CESA 10 can easily incorporate this service into our role as your Owner's Representative.
- Energy Management - Not sure where to get the money? Get your free facility assessment today, and be on your way to saving 20% on your utility bills.